Marriage and divorce are the two exceptionally opposite issues, however when you are asked to write paper on them you need to go through proper planning. Marriage is a beautiful moment of life where you cherish each and every moment and carry your responsibilities with great understanding while divorce is the most painful moment that may be caused due to faulty reasons or non- faulty reasons. In non-faulty divorce cases separation takes place due to the bad circumstances, partner’s attitude or due to the unnecessary involvement of the family members.
How to compose the dissertation paper on marriage:
- Choose a topic on marriage. Carry some research and gather qualitative piece of information and then finalize the topic.
- Write down all the reference resources as you might need them from time to time.
- Prepare on outline
- Write the first draft where you have included all the information. Divide it into three parts- Introduction, body of at least 3 paragraphs and conclusion.
- Read it and do the edits later on with a fresh mind. Think if you require some more information.
- Now edit it finally and go through your checklist in terms of grammatical errors, spelling errors and any points if you have missed.
- Begin and finish your paper writing before time so that you have plenty of time to correct mistakes. Ensure that you have followed the instructor’s guidelines religiously. Introduction should be catchy and data and statistics should be given for writing the relevant topic.
How to compose the research paper on divorce?
Most of the divorces take place because people think that it is an easiest way to come out of the problem. When you are asked to compose a paper on divorce, you can think about various topics like, the causes of divorce, its effect on children, effect of divorce on teenagers, religion and divorce, etc. You can also think from the legal perspective also and discuss about the legal alternatives as in separation or annulment. Ensure that your paper has grounds of morality.
Difference between research paper on marriage and divorce:
You need to write your divorce paper in the same way as you write the marriage topic with the only difference that the intensity and after effects in the relevant cases would be highly positive in case of marriage and highly negative in case of divorce. Furthermore, the concluding note should be towards saving the marriage and avoiding the divorce.